If you want to take action, please have a look at the steps below to see what you can do.
1. Write a letter to your MP raising concerns about the presence of police in schools. You can access our template here. Please let us know about any responses you receive.
2. Amplify our voice by following us on social media, and show your support by tweeting the logos and using the #NoPoliceInSchools hashtag.
3. Download our No Police in Schools logo and add it to your email signature.
4. Download one of our posters and put it up in your school or workplace.
5. Spread the word: speak to your friends and colleagues. For teachers, we have some guidance here on how to raise concerns about this issue in your school.
6. Let us know about any experiences you’ve had with school-based police officers here.
7. Read our report and share it widely.
8. Sign our Petition (coming soon).